Athens, OH 17 February 2020 –
It is my last semester here at OHIO! I cannot believe that these four years have flown by. It is bittersweet—I am excited for my next steps, but I will definitely miss Ohio University.
It is early February, so time is ticking towards graduation in May. Currently, I am in the law school application process, and it is exciting to see my next steps unfold before me. However, without the help of God, my parents, professors, and everyone else in my “village”, I would not be able to see my dreams come to fruition.
Four years ago, I would not have ever imagined how special my time here at OHIO would be. Your four years will fly by so maximize them while you are here:
- Take classes that interest you.
- Get involved in organizations that may be outside of your major.
- Share your interests with your fellow professors and classmates, you may be surprised how quickly a conversation can start.
- Find common threads with others to develop relationships.
- Dream big and bold, then write them down. So, when you come to OHIO, someone here is willing to listen and help you see it through.